Montag, 19. Januar 2015

San Diego my love!

I met with Andrea in San Diego on Saturday morning. My flu was still super bad but I managed to survive the day and showed her some cool spots in the city which I kind of call home now: San Diego!
First we had breakfast at Perry's cafe, then we went to the Balboa Park for a walk.

















After the park we wanted to go to see the San Diego State University, but as there was a basketball game and hell a lot of people, parking was a total b*tch and we just drove through the campus. After the SDSU we went to Ocean beach to watch the sunset and to eat burgers at Hodad's.
























In the evening I drove back to Chula Vista to go to the movies with Gerardo. We watched "American Sniper". I guess I would have watched it in Germany too, but it felt different to watch it in the US compared to Germany. People here are very patriotic of their country which I think is a good thing but when they started giving applause when the movie was over it feld weird. Nevertheless you should go watch that movie!!

Distance on a bike: 10 miles
Distance on an airplane: 9413 miles
Distance rode on a bus: 234 miles
Distance in a car: 3749 miles
Time spend on a bike: 7 hours
Time on airplanes: 24 hours
Time on a bus: 6 hours
Time spend in a car: 65 hours
Time spend on the pool so far: 22 hours
Amount being called sweetie until now by woman: 5
Amount payed for parking: 63 $ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen